贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

书香爱好者勋章 书香支持者 优秀会员勋章 活跃分子勋章 风雨同舟勋章 贡献大使勋章 富翁勋章 出勤勋章 博闻强识勋章 小团子勋章 签到勋章

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
21#
发表于 2020-3-26 19:16:44 |只看该作者
狗东西赶紧去死吧。今天又把我拉到他的垃圾狗日的群里面去,我叫他给我设置个管理员他就再三不愿意,然后还要我保证我不能干坏事,结果我都保证完了他又说他不能设置管理员了,狗日的早点怎么不说,辣鸡就知道搞些事来害别人。
每次你想干什么事他不愿意,他就想办法来缠你,丝毫不觉得你的意见是意见,如果他想要你做什么事你不同意,他就拼命来搞你,完全不觉得你的反对是反对。
我扪心自问我并没有占到他这个特点的任何好处,得了的全是倒霉事。去杭州时我想吃龙井虾仁他不叫吃,在上海要吃城里的必胜客他也不叫吃,反而是我不想加他的狗群他老是把我弄进去弄进去弄进去弄进去。我说不就不能被认真对待吗?如果我不强烈反对这个贱人就会蹬鼻子上脸扭曲我的个人意愿。我说不就是不,就是坚决反对,现在狗比贱人要认识到这个事实。
我以后要是不能坚决自己的意见肯定要吃亏,要被他打死都说不定。
普通人都知道这个道理,你说什么他们都会让步,就他一直缠绕你
我现在想到我和ZXQ去苏州吃了蟹黄豆腐,吃了白什盘,吃了什么黄鳝,吃了好多好吃的,我觉得好开心。这样的旅行以后也会有吗。最近也认识到平常吃普通点的道理,但是旅行还是吃点特色菜比较好。
垃圾群,垃圾狗日的人。
绯瑟写得太好了,她有很多有意思的点子,也不特别新奇,但也有点意思,人的灵感是越用越多,我也要多想多看,画漫画也要先写好剧本。
我昨天晚上又梦到了DZM和FHY来,于是今天写了FHY。
冠心病挺可怕还和压力有关。想那么多也没有用,我要开心过好每一天,重要的就是不违背自己的心意,我说不就是不

已有 1 人评分金币 收起 理由
凌空拂水散迥音 + 12 580

总评分: 金币 + 12   查看全部评分

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 1511 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
22#
发表于 2020-3-27 20:15:32 |只看该作者
狗日的东西今天赶紧死去吧,我觉得贱人最好马上就死了是最好的。叫他不要吃饭看视频他妈的嘴上说好好好就他妈要吃到自己吃完了还在看,为什么不做还说好,真的是又贱又爱撒谎。
我给你健康建议是控制狗比,狗比把我三番五次拉到他的狗比群怎么不是控制我。我说了要吃龙井虾仁千方百计阻碍我不是控制我。叫我怎么样怎么样理所当然怎么不是控制我
别人在群里说什么就说要去了解人家的思想,你去反对他骂他他就不来理解你的想法了。双标狗日的就是可耻。
明明之前还在谷歌上查过吃饭看视频的坏处,现在都不承认了。赶紧被新冠菩萨带走吧
还说不知道我在说什么那就滚。
已有 1 人评分金币 收起 理由
凌空拂水散迥音 + 5 246

总评分: 金币 + 5   查看全部评分

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
23#
发表于 2020-3-28 10:05:31 |只看该作者

我的日记本都成了天天骂狗本了,究其原因还是狗东西不通人性,下次再见到他要给他个狗日的狠狠打一顿叫他再也不敢。现在只希望这个狗日的赶紧得新冠。
    淡黄   色在绿色背景下变成了白色,怎么样才能保持淡黄 色的原始样子呢

已有 1 人评分金币 收起 理由
凌空拂水散迥音 + 2 96

总评分: 金币 + 2   查看全部评分

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
24#
发表于 2020-3-30 20:48:36 |只看该作者
竟然都翻到第三页了。这两天反正也没干啥,就去了热带雨林然后开始当新的农夫。昨天三姨搬了家,我在旁边看着玩了一天,斩夜的作者写的文笔不错,然而故事实在勾不起人的阅读兴趣,没有那个绯瑟的那种手不释卷感了。
到了月末开始连夜做噩梦。儿童啊,就是可以毫不顾忌地浪费时间啊。成年人总觉得自己有事要去干……
喜欢的衣服咸鱼上又有了。不买不买不买不买
最近想先把超星里的pdz转换完然后再去下几本其他类型的~

已有 1 人评分金币 收起 理由
凌空拂水散迥音 + 4 176

总评分: 金币 + 4   查看全部评分

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
25#
发表于 2020-3-31 20:13:31 |只看该作者
原来今天才是这个月最后一天。新的一个月又要开始了。也不知道要干什么事才好。恩,反正我就这样快快乐乐的吧。
不必为往事自责。也不需要任何愧疚与道德枷锁。现在想要不然练习下英语与日语好了。接下来的日记换成外语日记
Today  is  the last day of the month  which always leaves us thoughtful.  How time flies.  When i look back to the whole month ,i find i haven`t done anything meaningful. It makes me ill. How does these negative thoughts work? It is widely accpeted that we should live a busy and meaningful life (especially among ambitous people). I have use these moral restrcition to spur me on.  I have accomplished much in my life for this kind of thinking pattern. But nowadays I have made up my mind to pursue something I  really like , instead of outer praise and demand. Now the point is, (that) i find it no easy doing the thing i like ,either. Everything you want to be good at needs your passion and persistance,even more of the latter……
when you do not devote yourself in, you may get anxious and depressed, then you may be trapped in vicious circle……your depression will not be cured untill you take action.
When you take a step,you will get more confidence thus go out of the depression.
Everytime I use these words to encourage(or discourage) FF, and I myself can not act consistently. It is always easy to do something on month.
Now I change my mind. I want to do the things i have left undo these days. Completed things will cure me.

点评

凌空拂水散迥音  http://www.sxmd99.com/thread-1383643-1-1.html 更新满10天,欢迎今后符合要求后去回帖领奖哦  发表于 2020-3-31 23:35
已有 1 人评分金币 收起 理由
凌空拂水散迥音 + 2 95

总评分: 金币 + 2   查看全部评分

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
26#
发表于 2020-4-1 10:07:02 |只看该作者
Another day alone home. And I decide to deal with my  Virtual Private Network.  I have bought one and it did not work with my PC. While other work well. I saw people complain about similar problem on the valuation of  the IG extension of chrome. But when i came back to see the item and the reply of the developer, that complaint disappear. Maybe valuation of  chrome shop can be erased  as taobao?  Also i`ve tried the methods others tell, for example  i checked my network and IE connection. I feel it troublesome and my Geph warn me of expiration. It was frustrating for i can not sign in for discharge everday. And it is the only one on my PC. Thanks God, today it works as well. Maybe it`s  forever free? I could not use it scanning pinterest but i could access my sign-in. And finally i would like to contact the net keeper to get some help. It could only be done by telegram. I used the web telegram but it would send massege to the app on device,but i don`t have one! So i must have one on my PC or telephone. And I must register. It`s not easy to find free virtual number on internet for the widely-used foreign software. Unhappy start. i do not wanna go on. Let it alone. I can use it on phone well.
I hate apps on phone. How can fu*king FF do this? instil the idea of hatred on me and use these apps as usuall? Fu*k!

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
27#
发表于 2020-4-1 17:54:35 |只看该作者
When my aunt said you should persuade your cousin blablabla……I feel rather reluctant. It`s not my style to persuade someone or communicate with someone without clear aim or purpose. And she is just that kind of person who do not open her heart easily. When I  come to some private questions she just avoid and evade which makes me very unhappy. When my aunt turn to me, i feel trusted and she is open. She rely on you to help her. Maybe i am not willing to do so and i will not feel so unhappy.But things differ when you talk with someone who closed herself. Actually she is modest,she can reply to you and ask about your life. But she is not the kind of human i like. I always want to talk to my friend or people i appreciate. She does not have hobby ,reject my offer of joining us, does not want show her interest. SOOOO boring talk. wholesome akward. I do not like to talk to her. I am not a psycho consultant. i don`t have to wait her openning her heart. I am not her pursuer. And it`s rather akward for me to pursuade her to do anything. I would never say something like your parents is very hard,purgent, toilsome so you should be considerate……I am not elder, i am not her parents. Hope her mother can deal with their problem well. I feel even better to comfort her mother.She is very anxious.
Okay you may have no friend ,you may have no hobby. These all have no business with me. I come to ask you just on the behalf of your mother. May you understand her heart earlier.
鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
28#
发表于 2020-4-2 10:21:39 |只看该作者

Today is rainy. It snows in Lt Mout.So these days are quite cold. I am lucky to bring so many down jacket. But it will be annoying when weather goes warmer. My beautiful clothes are in school.
    It can be explained psychologically that when you do something you dislike , some other things(not related) happened at the same time. This pattern repeats and you will unhappy with the non-related things simultaneously. Maybe it can be called empathy. Your mood transfers.So i called the unwelcome cousin and play MC at the same time. Now I feel fed up with MC. But it`s probably that i play too much and get tired.
    After all she is unwelcome ,i am no going to talk to her any more. I lead a happy life and she go the hell!
    It`s high time that i accumulated some vicious vows in case i quarrel with FF or others.(spend me minutes dragging "in case" out of my memory)
    I will bookbind a new sketch book and sort out PDZs. I would review my Japanese thoroughly so that I can use Japanese tonight.
    Last night i dreamed of Taiwanese. Maybe i became a Taiwanese in dream. I saw they queque and i thought they`re civilized and polite. Then a boy liked a girl.He inherited some apartments(maybe 4 in my dream) and live on rent.Very rich. When he met the girl and he hug them all. Then he loosed others hug but tightened that of the girl. And I dreamed the girl have happy sex with two man. One happened when she was going to sleep, and another happened when she was in sleep.
     However tightened hugs made me feel loved and happy.
     The night before last night , I dreamed Sasuke and a  girl named Ye get married. Their daughter  named Quyuan. But Quyuan is opposite to her mother .She went to wrong road.

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
29#
发表于 2020-4-2 11:23:45 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 明明明玥 于 2020-4-2 17:24 编辑

木曜日 あめ
きょうはにほんごのにっきをかきてかきてみます。むずかしいね。ぶんぽも語彙もドンドンわすれました。N3のすいじゅんのにっきを書きましたね。きょうとさくじつとおとといのにっきをFFにみました。かれは”chinglish“といいました。はずかしい。でも、えいごのちしをレビューがいいね。じゃ、きょうはここです。ふくざつなぶんを書けません。らいにち、ぶんぽの錯誤をかいせいとおもいます。
今、べんきょのスビードはおそい。べんきょのしゅみはせかいのいちばんめずらしいものだ。
鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

金币
40453 枚
威望
217 点
好评
22 点
爱心值
0 点
钻石
0 颗
贡献值
10218 点
帖子
精华

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)
30#
发表于 2020-4-5 22:56:23 |只看该作者
さんがつみっか  きんようび  あめ
きょうはひょうじゅんにほんごをよまなかった。てきしょにほんごをべんきょうしました。ぶんぽをふたつこ勉強しました。ぶんしょうをかきてみよ。ぼくはかれをゆるしっこない!いかるのがわるいこととおもいつつ、いかりになりましたね。
さくやはハンサムなかれしをゆめみた。ぼくがかれにだかれて、かおがあきいです。とでもいいかんじ。あいはいちばんきれいなことです。

さんがつよっか  どようび  くもり
さくやはハンサムなひとをゆめみた。ぼくがうちゅうちゅうのこうめいのまもるめがみでした。宇宙中とびて、わるくてくろいエナジーをすっていた。ぼくがとししただんせいをすきです。でも、かれが邪な派です。わたしがいちどに黒いエナジーに負かされた…さいごに、ぼくがカレをすくった。ぼくがダークエナジーをすいすぎたので、やみにおちりおそれがある。かれはぼくのあまりだーくエナジーをすった。ぼくがすくわれた。たがいに理解しあった。てをにぎった。ハッピーエンディングにつく。あいじょうがあまい。もしかして、げっけいがくるそうです?

さんがついつか  にちようび  曇り
昨夜は変な夢を見る。僕がテレビドラムを見たようだ。それはよっつ人の主役だ。一番男性の主役があの女のデスクメイトだ。僕とかれの仲もいいだ。彼が水泳選ソンヤンに似ます。かれは覚えることが苦手だ。ぼくが彼にてつだいだ。彼等の四人組が重要なパフォーマンスがある。でも、最後にあの人はせりふが覚えなかった。カレはあの人に釘を刺した。
俄にぼくが同じパフォーマンスをもう一度見た。でも、あの人が間違いなくなっていた。僕の元世界が別こ時空だ。僕が未来を予知ようた。
いろいろな洋服をうられているも夢見た。HKの有名な役人 こうしゅうせいもいました。でも、買うの欲が控えめだ。
今日は好きの洋服が再販しています。これは予覚だろうか?
難しい。文法が忘れられた。たくさんの間違いが在りますね。

鲜花(120) 鸡蛋(2)

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

回顶部