0 颗
贡献值
0 点
帖子
精华
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-12-3 12:38:20 |显示全部楼层

dr dre spiderman headphones too long 8S

, placed in the memory of the soul, permeates the entire afternoon alone mark, mood, and loneliness dependent, wandering in a field of blooming this reincarnation;

time, still lonely, life, stay in the initial of love, the life on the road, i was the first taste of the mouth and linger cake, hopeless waiting to settle old scores of others on board the shore ... ...

once and now. .. ...

once, and often vulgar illusion that they can get rid of the trivial, with a loved one away from the hustle and bustle of the earth to find the footsteps of the ancients lost. the reality of the world, i can not transcend the naive idea, but once naive, and therefore beautiful;

now, still,beats red sox definition headphones, ordinary work, ordinary life. the reality of life, always give rise to many confused, so often think about the meaning of life, can still, still confused, still get out of the bottleneck in real life ... ...

hypocritical the time ... you and i hurried pace in august

had gone to the end, the breeze caresses the memories makeup, along with a photo frame appeared in front of well-being .. . ...

... ...

the next month, he came to bring an acacia, wang chuan yan cover your daughter-hidden unspoken thoughts, you , no wayward, mouth smile, and with his soft eyes ever lingering;

flowers before him, vowed to song, love the song, crooning light singing, along with handrails bald, you embrace water as a mirror, light applied prostitute, red from three thousand black hair, his point of ink into a crazy ... ...

... ...

helpless, homecoming, flowery meijuan,dr dre spiderman headphones, once the clutch joys and sorrows, i left your world, runs counter to the middle of my face away from your eye covered pure crystal che, that moment, you think the world men are birds of a feather, you may have know, my indifference, i only pretend to do nothing at the moment. if you

picking southern woman that i will be lost under growing on you hao wan ching lin, but, scattered clouds, wake up, i saw the real, has promised to give you forever, but at the moment become a sad proof of the insolent lonely, actually are poorly explained even their own disputes.

spring after a lapse of a few with you, whether it has become a year old snow on the wind flowers, with me, but still very thick flowers, vertical is the scenery, but also vain dummy, single glass of self- discretion, nor conceal his loneliness. i really was not too persistent? i just could not bear, who said that love me.

thoughts uncertain,lady gaga beats by dre, too long, soft heart, break up the past once again, learned to silence, not learn to accept defeat, unable to tap the text once again had numbness of the heart, as soloist under the moon , cool lake euphemism, who knows the melody may be behind the distressed?

say heartbroken people in the horizon, what is the horizon? turned contrary, at the moment, is to open horizon ... said bana, why not see bana open end, the situation of the actions, whether, as the ancients said, not health, not death. if not, why am i still missing last night picked up the fragrance of your memory? is pain,monster beats red headphone, hate, is helpless, i smile,dr.dre studio headphones, not to refute. but this has long been exhausted, but still real soft, i question the heavens, you really have the heart to melt?

... ...

oh, some may also say that i am hypocritical, do not blame me, people are always longing for good things, so i frequently reminded of my past and her that a section of good memories, if time really back, i think i will not hesitate as she turned into a silly, even the loss of self with impunity. but sometimes life is the way i never forget the love, to be reckless i dropped a ... ...

so i mad.

then, smoking, drinking, i keep the vent, the constant torture yourself ... ...

however, the pain will pass eventually, over time, my day clear that the day his back ... ...

topics related articles:

moncler vest on sale 11 ~ 13 points 2r

good very comfortable

heat generated by the country

monster beats kobe bryant  often crashes 2u

copyright: anyone who reproduced for any purpose this stuff, please indicate the source of the article and the author indicated. otherwise, the article's author may find your trouble.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 30 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

金币
135 枚
威望
0 点
好评
0 点
爱心值
0 点